Statewide Oklahoma reporting site ran by the Oklahoma School Security Institute.
All types of reports can be made from bullying, gang violence, suicidal behavior, etc.
OSSI Tipline Report
Resources from the Oklahoma State Department of Education
- This form can be completed when there is a witness to a bullying incident. – Witness Report Form (pdf)
- This form can be completed to provide the details of a bullying incident to the district. – Incident Report Form (pdf)
- This form can be used to assist districts in investigating reported bullying behaviors. – Investigation Form (pdf)
- This form can be used when interviewing students involved in a bullying incident. – Interview Form (pdf)
- This letter can be used to notify a district of a bullying incident. – Parent Letter (Word)
- This form can be used by students to notify the school of being bullied or harassed. – Student Report Form (pdf)